We may collect the following information from you when you register with us or place an order:
• contact information including your email address and telephone number
• location information such as your address, postal codeHow we use the information we collect:We keep and use your information for the following reasons
• Internal record keeping.
• To send and process your order.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We will send promotional emails or physical mailings about new products, special offers, sales or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or postal address which you have provided.
All information we obtain from you is kept secure and confidential and will only be used by Spooky Kook (Little Booteek Limited).We do not collect or store any payment information from you. All payments are conducted securely through the paypal payment system whether you pay with paypal or a normal credit or debit card.
• www.spookykook.co.uk uses first party and third party cookies on its website
• Cookies are used to store information such as the items in your shopping basket while you continue to browse the website
• We do not use tracking cookies
Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Links to other websites:
Controlling the use of your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
• By signing up to our e-mail newsletter and/or ordering from us, you are agreeing for Spooky Kook/Little Booteek to contact you in the future for marketing purposes. You may change your mind at any time but you will need to write to or email us at [email protected]
• We will not share your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. This includes selling or leasing your information. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish for this to happen, you may contact us on [email protected] to opt out.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable for this information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Little Booteek LimitedUnit 2 Bath Lane, Torquay, TQ2 5AS.
If any of the information we hold for you is incorrect or you would like it updating please contact us immediately via email [email protected] and we will update our records.